Monday, August 19, 2013

Wandering Carts

I'm going to try and get back into this blogging thing. I've been tree planting all summer and very unproductive. 

 I was going to do a photo series on abandoned shopping carts in Vancouver this winter because they are just 'so Vancouver' to me and I see an unusually high volume around compared to any other city I've lived in. They're a bit funny. I kind of gave up after these two though. I would always see good ones when I didn't have my camera on me and none when I did. Obviously I should have just had it on me all the time, but by the time I missed some good ones like one in front of a haggard, fallen East Hastings sign, I had decided it was a dumb idea after all. I like these though, so now I'm full of regret. 




No comments:

Post a Comment