Saturday, March 17, 2012

Squirrel Ford Farts

The mayor of Toronto is a big fucking asshole and for every possible thing anyone with half a brain is against. He was really asking for it when he decided to ''wage a war against graffiti'' because now obviously the streets are covered with countless Ford burns. First lets talk about how ridiculous the words ''wage a war against graffiti'' are. Cities should really stop wasting their fucking time making themselves sterile, ugly and cultureless by wasting millions of dollars on graffiti removal. Check out this website to see some of the pieces:

http://shutterjet.wordpress.com/2012/03/16/rob-ford-inspired-graffiti-and-art/

I posted some of my favorites that made me giggle.
I'm not usually into politics but wish I was in Toronto to help out, it looks fun.





No comments:

Post a Comment